Monday, January 9, 2012

Nice Sprites...

Wow, it's been a while. Well I went away for a week, then was busy and worked, then it was back to school!

So I'm finally back and looking to create... a new Rainmeter skin! Yes, ever since entering my logo I've been itching to make something new (actually ever since my computer broke during the summer which I FINALLY fixed in October).

I've started with a basic one, a music player. I'm calling it nice sprites, after the Skrillex song and, well, because I think the sprites are quite nice :)

Here's the preview I've made and hopefully I'll have a finished (functional) version by tomorrow!











It'll come in both black and white and for the curious, the font is Champagne and Limousines, available at dafont.com.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment